- Trip GradeEasy
- TransportationPrivate Vechiles & Tourist Bus
- MealsBreakfast in cities & full board meals in trek
- Accommodation2 star hotel in cities & tea house / Lodge on trek
- Group Size02 - 16
- Max Altitude3210 M
- Single Supplement90 USD
About Ghorepani Poonhill – Short Trek
Short and less strenuous, can be a definition for Ghorepani Poon Hill short trek. Ghorepani is a beautiful village that lies in Annapurna Conservation Area and is a gateway to Poon Hill which serves as the best viewpoint of the Annapurna range. Poon Hill located at an elevation of 3210 meters offers an exotic view of the Himalayas namely Annapurna, Dhaulagiri, Machhapuchhre, Manaslu, and Lamjung etc. The stony steps that run uphill and downhill passing through the hills, Asia’s biggest rhododendron forests, dense magnolias, make up most part of the route. This trek can be attempted all year round, making it furthermore appealing for trekkers of all age groups. The sunrise, sunsets, natural landscapes and plenty of sightseeing accompanies making this trek worthwhile.
Ghorepani Poon Hill short trek is an astounding journey and a pleasant trekking expedition for those who love comparatively short and plain sailing with plenty of sightseeing alongside. The trek is a mix of nature trials alternating between uphill and downstairs built into the mountainside with a good deal of teahouses en route. Ghorepani is a serene village that lies within the Annapurna Conservation Area and houses major linking trials along with the abundant number of lodges which makes it a gateway to nearby Poon Hill, the finest viewpoint of Annapurna trekking area.
Poon Hill is the most remarkable location of Nepal which offers an overwhelmingly striking vignette of the greatest Himalayas distinctly the Annapurna and Dhaulagiri ranges and Mt. Fishtail, Mt. Manaslu, Lamjung, etc. that too from a relatively modest altitude of nothing more than 3210 meters (10,532ft). Ghorepani Poon Hill short trek passes through extensive green hills with gorges in between, stone-paved steps, Asia’s biggest rhododendron forests, dense and vivid magnolias, and rainforest-like foliage everywhere. A night in the comfy guest house of Ghorepani stimulates us to wake up before daybreak and climb to the Poon Hill summit. Our entire trek of chasing the Himalayas finally come to victory as we devour the spectacle of the sun rising over the silhouette of Himalayas making the whole endeavor worthwhile.
Index Adventure has a lasting experience in the trekking trials which grants the team a fabulous combo of professionalism, organization and the grasp of the cultural and natural setting of the area so that our travelers can explore every element of the trek with no stone unturned. We explore every wonderful bit and open doors for interaction with the ethnic residents and their traditions as well. All in all, we live up to your expectations.
- Day 1:Arrival to Kathmandu (1,350m).
- Day 2:Fly/Drive to Pokhara.
- Day 3:Drive to Nayapul and trek to Hile.
- Day 4:Trek to Ghorepani.
- Day 5:Trek to Poon Hill and back to Nayapul then drive to Pokhara.
- Day 6:Fly/Drive back to Kathmandu.
- Day 7:Final departure from Kathmandu.
- Tourists class transportation to and from the airport and hotel.
- Tourist bus Kathmandu-Pokhara-Kathmandu.
- Both ways Private transports Pokhara-Nayapul - Pokhara.
- 2 Nights standards Hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast.
- 2 Nights standards Hotel in Pokhara with breakfast.
- Trekking lodge / Teahouse accommodations during the trek.
- 3 meals a day (Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner) during the trek.
- Government Licensed Holder trekking guide with all his salary, food, drinks, accommodation, transport and insurance.
- Porter during the Trekking (1 Potter for 2 trekkers) with all his salary, food, drinks, accommodation, transport and insurance.
- Supporter guide group size above 8+ people.
- All necessary paperwork and entry permits (ACAP), Trekker’s Information Management System (TIMS) including local Tax, Government tax & official expenses.
- Sleeping bag, Down Jacket & Duffel Bag (if you do not have your own, to be returned after trip completion).
- An arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service which will be paid by your Travel insurance company.
- Exclusive Medical Kit Bag.
- Farewell Dinner & Trekking Achievement Certificate.
- Lunch and Dinner while you are in Kathmandu & Pokhara city.
- Extra night accommodation and meals if early departure from the mountain.
- Nepal visa fee (You can apply for Online or you can easily issue the visa on arrival at International Airport Kathmandu.
- Travel and rescue insurance (necessary).
- International airfare.
- Your personal expenses.
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic hot and cold drinks & all desserts sweet things.
- Hot shower and battery charging in trekking Mountains.
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned in including section.
- Tips for the guide, porter, and driver (Tipping is voluntary).
It was my first time in Nepal and surfing through the goggle I found Index Adventure. Though it was my last minute booking but got very good and quick response. The trek was prepared so that it could be easily done, with no hurries. The guide and porter were very wonderful ...Read More